Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hi..

Hey Jammers...
I know I deleted this blog but I just wanted to say why most pictures have been turned into black and white exclamation points.
My computer has most pictures, but that computer has been rebooted so all pictures are deleted. My laptop has SOME pictures, so some pictures are still present.
Just thought I would let you know o_O
And my dad bought 6 month membership again :/ I told him not too, but he didn't know how to change it. SO, it looks like I won't be quitting AJ for a while...

Happy Jamming!

Atleast, that's what I think happened to the pictures o_O

4 comments:

  1. Hey..
    Well I hav made a decision, and yep.
    Im takin a brake from AJ, I'll give like 2 of my rares to Cottonball and CottonCandy! (I lov them only as me cousins) and yea, AJ anit cool no more.
    Comment u know, COMMENT if brake or quit????
    LOL my brake is startin next month, i am only gettin on for Rare Monday lol.
    My brake will end like July 30 PEACE OUT and i think i will see ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK SRRY IT IS RLLY SAYS BREAK I WAS IN A RUSH WITH A LONG COMMENT

      Delete
    2. u cant quit! Just take a break!





      Pigg33267(cute80249)

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete