Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cottonball2 Helper!

Hey Jammers! I am a contributor at this AJ Blog! Many of you might have heard of me, some of you might not. It is true that Cottonball2 is into a game called Transformice, and I like it too. But this blog CANNOT STOP! Which is why I am here to help out! Here are the things we need to catch up on.

I have a a blog too, by the way.

I am hosting a Party called the FURBULOUS PARTY! This is a party where I get to meet some of Cottonball2's viewers. Here are the details:

Time: Saturday, May 26th, 2012 (It's 2012 no duh.)
Server: Nile
Meeting Place: HeartBlaze's den (Mine)
What for: IT'Z A PARTY OF VIEWERS!
Time: 2:00-2:50 Central Time

Hope you guys can make it! I can't put this on my Blog, because I do not have many viewers.

Paws up Jammerz! (That is my Blog Catchphrase)

(My signature!)

Click my signature for a shortcut to my Blog!


Cherry Bomb
Like the Picture? Cotton, if you got this from me, please give me credit.


4 comments:

  1. HEY MAN I MISSED THE PARTA(party) MAN, AND IM HOSTING A PARTY TOO
    WHEN: FRIDAY,JUNE 22,2012(LOL)
    WHY: I GUESS FOR SUMMER.....
    WARNING:ONLY COTTON'S VIEWERS AND MY BUDDIES CAN BE IN THIS PARTY
    TIME: 2:00-2:55 CENTRAL TIME
    TEEHEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. opps and the party man i got to ask heartblaze if it should be in her den or mine or cotton's cuz its her blog... Yep the party is in my den thanks and sorry....

      Delete
    2. Ok 1:00 sorry the time is in 1:00 lol

      Delete
    3. ok the party is 1:00 to 1:55 lol this is my LAST COMMENT! wai t let me see what else im missin. And the other reason why im havin a party cuz, well. It might be my last time on AJ or, just. Well yea or maybe just for summer..
      xD ok bye.. LAST COMMENT IM SORRY LOL

      Delete